Covid Vaccine Certificate/ Covid-19 Vaccination Certificate Download from the official website @cowin.gov.in or different methods. As we all know covid vaccine is now available for all the people in the country. Both Govt and non-government centers are providing covid vaccination all over the country and every day millions of citizens are getting vaccinated. But still, there are many people who are facing the problem to book their slot for COVID-19 Vaccination or are unable/ unaware to download their corona vaccination certificate. So, through this article, we will help you to know the different methods to download your Cowin vaccine certificate online on your device.
How to download Covid Vaccination Certificate?
Here we will provide you information on different sources such as Aarogya Setu App, DigiLocker App, Cowin Portal, etc from where you can easily download your Covid Vaccine Certificate. You can also use your registered mobile number, Beneficiary ID No., Aadhaar Card No. etc to download the same. So read the article carefully to know the step-by-step procedure to get your Covid Vaccination Certificate online mode. Here follow the easy steps as provided below to avoid any problems.
Download Covid Vaccine Certificate via Aarogya Setu App
It is one of the most commonly used apps for covid & vaccine-related details. It is designed to help the citizen to know early symptoms of the corona, gives detail of covid cases around your area/ locality and across the country, can be used to book a slot for covid vaccination, and to download the vaccination certificate. Here are the steps through which you can download your covid vaccine certificate:
- First of all, you have to download the Aarogya Setu App on your mobile phone.
- Then Sing In/ Login to the App by using your mobile number.
- Now the app will verify your number and OTP will be sent to your registered number. You have to enter this OTP to proceed.
- Once the above is done, you have to click on the “Cowin” option, shown on the top bar.
- Now tap on the Vaccine Certificate option and enter 13 digit beneficiary ID no.
- Then tap on the getting certificate link option to download and save your certificate on your mobile.
COVID Vaccine Certificate via Co-Win Website (www.cowin.gov.in)
Co-Win is a government official website designed for corona and vaccination-related details. It helps the citizen to know info on corona cases, vaccination center and availability of vaccination slot nearby, etc. You can also download your vaccination certificate by using this website. You have to follow to given below steps to get your covid vaccine certificate:
- Firstly, you have to visit its official website i.e. www.cowin.gov.in.
- Then click on “Register/Sign In” as shown in the image and enter your registered mobile no. to proceed.
- As you enter your number, an OTP will be sent to your number to verify your detail for login.
- Once you have a login, you can easily check your vaccination details for the first and second doses.
- To download your vaccine certificate, tap on the “Certificate” option as provided below your id.
- Now tap on the “Download” option to save and download your covid vaccine certificate on your device.
Download Covid Vaccine Certificate via DigiLocker App
Another source through which you can download your vaccine certificate is by using DigiLocker App. This app provides and keeps data of many departments of the Indian Govt that can also be used to keep your documents such as Pan Card, DL, Aadhaar Card, etc. But today we will only discuss the process to download your covid vaccine certificate. Here are the steps to download the same:
- First, download the DigiLocker App from the play store or any other web store you like.
- Then Register/ Sign In yourself on the App and enter details such as your name, mobile no., date of birth, etc as required.
- Once you have logged in successfully, you have to click on the “Ministry of Health & Family Welfare” tab.
- Here, you will have to click on the “Vaccine Certificate” option and enter your 13 digit beneficiary id to proceed.
- Now, you can download & save your covid vaccine certificate on your device.
Co-WIN Vaccine Certificate Download via Umang App
You can also use Umang App to download your covid vaccine certificate. Follow the given below steps and you will be able to easily download the certificate:
- Download and open the Umang App on your device.
- Search for the “What’s New” option, and here select “Co-Win” and then on download vaccine certificate option.
- As you click on the above tab, you will have to enter your registered mobile no.
- Once you enter your mobile no., you will receive an OTP, enter the same to proceed.
- Now confirm beneficiary details and then download & save your vaccine certificate on your device.
Covid Vaccine Certificate without Using Beneficiary/ Reference ID
Usually, you have to use a beneficiary/ reference ID to download your vaccine certificate. As mentioned in the above methods as well. For apps like Aarogya Setu App or DigiLocker App, you will have to use your beneficiary/ reference ID to download the certificate or check vaccination status. But if you wish to download the certificate without having a beneficiary/ reference ID, then you can opt. for the Co-Win website or Umang App.
- Covaxin vs Covishield – Comparison, Efficacy & Side effects
- Co-WIN 1st/ 2nd Dose Vaccination Certificate Download
- Verification of Cowin Vaccine Certificate for 1st & 2nd Dose
- Cowin Vaccine Certificate Correction Procedure
- Types of Post Covid Effects, Symptoms & Conditions
Download Covid Vaccine Certificate for 2nd (Final) Dose
It’s very easy to download the Cowin final vaccine certificate. As you get vaccinated for your covid 2nd vaccine dose, you will get a confirmation message against the same on your registered mobile number i.e. given by you at the vaccination center at the time of getting vaccinated.
- Through this message, you will be provided a link in which there will be details related to the vaccine & your registration number.
- You have to click on the link provided, as the page opens enter your mobile no.
- Once you enter your mobile number, you will receive OTP, enter the same and you will be directed to download the certificate.
- Now you can easily download & save the Covid Vaccine 2nd Dose Certificate on your device.
Today, in this article we have provided you with different methods to download the Covid Vaccine Certificate and steps to download it. We have tried our best to be helpful to you in downloading the certificate as easily as possible. Hopefully, this article was useful to you.