Kerala Vidyakiranam Scheme Application Form | Kerala Vidyakiranam Scheme Form PDF & Online Status | Vidyakiranam Scheme Online Registration
The Social Justice Department of Kerala Govt has implemented an education assistance scheme for the children of disabled parents and in this regard, the application form is issued. The children who are eligible can go to the official website as it is functional to all and you can know how you can be a part of this Vidyakiranam Yojana 2022 (കേരള വിദ്യാകിരണം പദ്ധതി). The Vidyakiranam scheme application form can be downloaded from the official website i.e swd.kerala.gov.in or it can be obtained from the concerned dept of Social Justice Kerala. Let’s know the complete details of the scheme below.
Kerala Vidyakiranam Scheme 2022
Vidyakiranam Yojana is one of the best schemes under which the government will provide educational assistance to the children of economically deprived various parents (Disability for both parents / or disability for anyone parent). From each district, 25 children will be selected and provided educational assistance for a period of 10 months from each category. The children are classified on the basis of the classes in which they study as mentioned in the section late.
Highlights of Kerala Vidyakiranam Yojana 2022
|Name of the scheme||Vidyakiranam Scheme|
|Launched by||Kerala Government|
|Objective||Providing educational assistance to the children of disabled parents|
|Provided for||Children of Disabled Parents of Kerala|
|Supervised by||Social Justice Department|
|Post category||State Govt Scheme|
Eligibility Criteria for Kerala Vidyakiranam Scheme
If anyone wants to be part of this Kerala Vidyakiranam Yojana, then you are eligible when you fulfill the below-mentioned eligibility conditions:
- Financial Requirement: – Only children of disabled parents who are belonging to the Below Poverty Line (BPL) category will be provided with a scholarship.
- Disability Requirement: – This is necessary to avail the benefits of Vidyakiranam yojana the disability of the father/mother should be 40% or more.
- Residential Requirement: – Only the permanent residents of Kerala are eligible to apply for the Vidyakiranam scheme.
- Government Educational Institutes: – Only the students, who are pursuing education in government schools and colleges, are eligible to apply to be a part of this scheme.
- Those candidates are eligible to avail of the benefits who obtained a copy of the BPL ration card/Income certificate from the concerned village officer.
- Apart from that, the applicant should have a copy of the medical board certificate showing the percentage of disability.
Kerala Vidyakiranam Scheme Application Form PDF
The candidates who fulfill all the eligibility conditions can download the Kerala Vidyakiranam Yojana Application Form in PDF format through online mode.
- To download the application form, you need to go to the official website of the Social Justice Department, Govt of Kerala at http://sjd.kerala.gov.in/.
- After this, click on the “Scheme” link in the menu on the home page.
- On the open page, click on the link “Vidyakiranam Scheme – Educational Assistance to Children of Disabled Parents” which is written in 22 serial numbers.
- Now the Vidyakiranam Scheme Application Form in PDF format will open in front of you.
- Click on the Download button to download the application form. Take a printout of this.
- Once you take a printout of the Vidyakiranam Yojana Application Form, you need to enter sufficient and correct details in it.
After filling in all the required details, attach the below-mentioned documents, and submit all to the concerned officer. After the approval by the concerned officer, the amount of Vidyakiranam Scheme Education Assistance will be given to the selected beneficiaries.
- Proof of Residence: – The applicant must provide valid proof of residents along with the application form.
- Proof of Identification: – Applicants must attach the proof of identification, for this, you can attach the Aadhar card.
- BPL Certificate: – The applicant must have obtained a copy of the BPL ration card/income certificate from the concerned village officer.
- Disability Certificate: – This is necessary to have a disability certificate that must be issued by the government hospitals which shows the nature and intensity of parent’s ability.
- Disability Card: – You must submit the photocopy of the authorized disability cards issued in the name of parents.
- School/College Documents: – Applicants must attach the documents which show the name and registration of school/college.
- Bank Account Details: – The applicant must have a bank account and must provide the details of the registered bank account as the amount of education assistance will be transferred to the registered bank account.
Guidelines for Kerala Vidyakiranam Scheme:
There are some guidelines for Kerala Vidyakiranam Yojana 2022, which you must know to be a part of this scheme.
- Education assistance will be given to the students of all categories only for a period of 10 (Ten) Months. This is one of the schemes which supports each class’s lifetime.
- Children who are availing of the benefits from other educational assistance schemes are not entitled to apply under the scheme.
- Those students who are practicing courses from Govt Approved institutions are eligible to apply for the scheme.
- Students doing courses and part-time courses from parallel colleges are not eligible to apply for the Vidyakiranam scheme.
- All the students who are eligible and they filled in the application form need to send it to the District Social Justice Officers concerned through the Head of the Institute.
- All the eligible students will be provided with the scholarship amount which will be transferred to the bank account of selected students.
Amount of Educational Assistance for the Beneficiaries:
The classification of the amount under the educational assistance is given below-
- Students of Classes 1st to 5th: Rs 300 (Three Hundred)
- Classes 6th to 10th: Rs 500 (Five Hundred)
- Classes 11th, 12th, ITI equivalent courses: Rs 750 (Seven hundred Fifty)
- Degree, Post-Graduation, Polytechnic, equivalent courses, training Courses, professional Courses: Rs 1000 (One Thousand)
check Kerala Vidyaikaranam Yojana Beneficiary List 2022
- Once you have applied for Kerala Vidyakiranam Scheme, then you have been given the option to check the beneficiary list online.
- To check the scheme beneficiary list, you need to go to the official website.
- Check the Kerala Vidyaikaranam Scheme Beneficiary List: Click Here
- Once you click on the above link, and a page opens, you need to click on the ‘Target Groups’ and select the “Beneficiary Details” option.
- A new page with beneficiary details will open up. Select the name of the District to know the name of the selected student.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs):
- What is Vidyakiranam Scheme?
Ans: This is one of the schemes launched by the Department of Social Justice, Kerala government to support the education of the children of Parents suffering from disability and who are financially weak. Under the education scheme, 25 students from each district will be provided education assistance for a period of 10 months from each category.
- From where can an applicant download the form?
Ans: To download the application form, the applicant needs to go to the official website, i.e sjd.kerala.gov.in.
- Is there any age limit fixed for the applicant to avail of the benefit?
Ans: There is no age limit has been fixed as education assistance is available for the children of disabled parents.
- Can students of private schools and colleges apply for the scheme?
Ans: No, the scheme is applicable to a government school and college students only.
- What amount will be given to the students under the Vidyakiranam scheme education assistance?
Ans: The amount of Scholarship will be to the children of disabled parents studying from 1st to 5th grade is Rs 300, for 6th to 10th class students, is Rs 500, 11th, 12th, ITI, and equivalent courses, degree, PG, Polytechnic students is Rs 750, Equivalent course, training course and vocational courses students is Rs 1000.