Meesho Supplier login and seller panel login details are available on this page. Today, when everything is available online. People do not bother to go to physical marketplaces. Online markets save both time and money. There are so many online shopping apps in trend. Meesho is also one such app. It has created a good place in the world of online marketing apps, especially among girls. This app provides separate panels for buyers and suppliers. Moreover, they have added some separate features for the suppliers.
So, those who want to not just shop but also sell their products can log in through the supplier’s panel. Mostly, people particularly housewives join this platform to earn some extra money. In this app, you can earn money by referring items to others. Moreover, it provides them a platform to sell handmade products online. Before this, it is important for them to log in first.
Meesho Supplier & Seller Panel login 2022
One can supply their domestic products through the Meesho app. For this, all you will have to do is log in as a supplier. In this article, we will tell you the procedure to log into the Meesho app both as a buyer and supplier. Nowadays, selling products online has become a trend. People generally prefer to sell and buy products through various apps. Even social media apps are being used for this purpose. If you also want to join this online marketing culture, then join Meesho. Meesho provides a safe platform to sell products or just earn by referring them. There is no risk in using Meesho. Moreover, it is very easy to use for all age groups.
Meesho provides you with an option to buy products at very cheap prices. Later, you can sell them again by keeping the margin for yourself. Besides that, you can do this same thing to a supplier. In this case, you will work on a commission basis. Here, you can purchase goods at low prices. Later, you can advertise them among your WhatsApp groups or other social media. Then, you can sell these at the prices that you want. In this way, you will earn a profit. Suppliers will get their customers easily without reaching to them. Lastly, buyers will get good quality products with the assurance that you referred them.
Meesho Supplier panel registration
If you want to join Meesho as a supplier then you will have to first register yourself. To do so, follow the simple procedure as below.
- Firstly, download the Meesho application on your mobile device. You can get this application from the Google Play store or your App store. You can also visit this link to install this app.
- After that, open the application and enter your name and email address.
- Then, you will have to verify your email address. For this, you will receive an e-mail on your given ID. There you can verify it.
- After that, they will ask you about the details of the products that you want to supply.
- Make sure to keep the product description very brief.
- After that, enter your mobile number.
- You will have to verify your mobile number too.
- For this, they will send you an OTP on your mobile. Then, you will have to enter this OTP and proceed.
- Finally, the buyers who visit Meesho app will see and buy your products if they like them.
- Moreover, the official app provides some notifications for the suppliers. You can always check those for more information. After registering, you can log in whenever you want to add any new product.
Meesho Supplier Login Panel
Once registered, you can log into the app. For this, follow the instructions below;
- Firstly, open the Meesho Suppliers application on your mobile device. You can also go to their official supplier’s website.
- This may work as an alternative to the mobile application. The link to open the website is https://supplier.meeshosupply.com/
- After that, you will see the login panel on your screen. There you will have to enter your e-mail ID and password. If in case you forgot password. Then, you can click on the option ‘Forgot password’ to retrieve it.
- Here to reset your password they will ask you for your e-mail. There you will have to enter the e-mail ID that you have registered.
- Then, they will send you an OTP on your registered email ID. Make sure to set the new password strong and save it on your mobile.
- After that, click on the login option to open your account.
Meesho Seller Panel registration
If you want to join Meesho as a seller or buyer then you will have to first register yourself. To do so, follow the simple procedure as below;
- Firstly, download the Meesho App (APK) on your mobile device. You can get this application from the Google Play store or your App store. You can also visit this link to install this app.
- After that, open this application and enter your mobile number.
- Following this, you will receive an OTP on your mobile number. Enter this OPT in the application to verify your mobile number.
- Then, you will see the main user interface of Meesho on your device’s screen.
- You can now shop online and purchase items.
- Also, you can edit your account to get a personalized feel.
- Go to your account settings and there you can set your profile picture, name, language, and occupation. Moreover, you can add more descriptions about yourself. This application also provides an option to create your own business logo.
- Then, edit your bank details for all transactions i.e account number and IFSC code.
- Along with these, there are several other options to customize your profile.
Meesho Seller Panel login
If you have downloaded the application on your mobile, then you open it and go to the login page.
- To log in as a seller, follow the below instructions.
- Firstly, open the Meesho Mobile App on your device.
- After that, go to the login page. There, enter your username and password.
- You can also log in with your mobile number and OTP. This option is available as an alternative to username and password.
- Moreover, there is an option to reset the password in case if you forgot it.
- For this, you will have to click on the option ‘forgot password. After that, enter your e-mail address. Then, you will receive a mail on the same email address. Verify your e-mail and proceed to reset your password.