The government of West Bengal has launched a new scheme. This scheme is launched under the supervision of Chief Minister Mamta Banerjee. It is a health care scheme known as Swasthya Sathi Scheme 2022. Moreover, the scheme is now open to new applicants. Before this, the government also organized a Duare Campaign. The major aim of this campaign was to understand the needs of the general public. Since the campaign went successful. Thus, the government has launched many schemes.
Swasthya Sathi scheme 2022
Duare Campaign left its influence on so many people. One of those was the idea for this scheme. Duare camp helped the government to identify the needs of the public. So, it encouraged the government to start a health care scheme. This scheme will help the needy citizens of West Bengal. Moreover, as the applications have also been started. Thus, many people are searching for the procedure to apply. You can apply for this scheme through online mode. However, without registration, you can not get any benefit under this scheme.
In today’s article, we are going to provide you will all the details regarding the Swasthya Sathi scheme. Firstly, we will provide you with a brief introduction to this. Then, you can find the eligibility criteria, application procedure, etc. The documents required while applying are also included in this article. Lastly, we will mention the helpline number. So that, you will be able to contact them if needed.
Swasthya Sathi scheme 2022 – Aim
The major aim of this scheme is to provide health care to the citizens of West Bengal. The state government wants to establish a better system. So that, they can reach more and more people. According to an estimate calculated by the concerned authorities. They concluded that around 7.5 crore people will get benefits under this scheme. This is a health care scheme completely funded by the government. Thus, the number of beneficiaries will surely increase in near future.
- Covaxin vs Covishield – Comparison, Efficacy & Side effects
- Co-WIN 1st/ 2nd Dose Vaccination Certificate Download
- Verification of Cowin Vaccine Certificate for 1st & 2nd Dose
- Cowin Vaccine Certificate Correction Procedure
- Types of Post Covid Effects, Symptoms & Conditions
Swasthya Sathi Card Apply Online
As said earlier, this is a health care scheme. Thus, the government has planned to raise 5 lakh rupees for the health department. In December 2020, the government of West Bengal organized a camp. The name of this camp was Duare Campaign. In simple words, it means ‘Government at your doorstep’. With the help of this campaign, the government tried to understand the needs of the public. Moreover, the government has launched 11 other schemes as well. All these schemes find their route from Duare camp itself. All these schemes will collectively contribute towards the development of the state. Further, it will improve the conditions of citizens of the West Bengal state.
Adding to this, the government organized many district-level camps as well. The aim was to resolve the problems from the base level. Also, it was to make sure that every citizen can get the benefits.
Swasthya Sathi Scheme 2022 – Key Highlights
|Name of the Scheme||Swasthya Sathi Scheme 2022|
|Launched by||CM Mamata Banerjee, WB|
|Worked under||The Government of West Bengal State|
|Benefit||To provide health facility up to 5 lakh|
|Objective of Scheme||Providing health services through the scheme|
|Beneficiary||Citizen of West Bengal State|
Swasthya Sathi scheme – List of Services
- Empanelment of Hospitals
- Also, Grading of the hospital (That is based on infrastructure & services )
- Cashless Procedure
- E-Health Records (Maintains data after discharge of patient)
- Interest Charging on Delay of Payment.
- Online Grievances
- Also, 24X7 Call support is available
- Real-Time data
- SMS Alerts about Card issues.
- Smaller Turn Around Time of 30 Days
- Swasthya Sathi Android App for mobile assistance.
Swasthya Sathi Scheme 2022 – Eligibility Criteria
- There are some eligibility criteria that one must fulfill. Only then, you can apply for the Swasthya Sathi scheme. Find the list of various prescribed criteria below.
- Firstly, the applicant must be a permanent resident of West Bengal state. People from any other state or territory are not eligible.
- Then, you must not be enrolled under any other health care scheme. If in case you are, then you are not eligible for this scheme.
- The citizens of West Bengal that fall under the Below Poverty Line are also eligible for this scheme.
- The female members from each family can also get a smart card under this scheme.
- Lastly, all the details provided by you should be true and scrutinized. Adding to this, if the department finds any of your claims as false. Then, they can cancel your application. In this case, you are not eligible for any benefits.
Swasthya Sathi Scheme – List of Required Documents
You will have to present some documents at the time of application. These documents are required to verify your identity. The list of all the documents is as follows.
- Aadhar Card
- Identity Proof like Voter Card, Ration card, etc.
- Permanent Residence Proof
- BPL Certificate
- Registration Certificate from Medical Organization.
- Lastly, authorized documents were provided by the state government.
Swasthya Sathi Scheme Login
If you are also eligible for this scheme then you can register yourself. Before that, you will have to first log in with your details. Below, we are providing you with the process to log into the official website. After that, you can find the registration process ahead in this article.
- Firstly, you have to visit the official website of Swasthya Sathi scheme 2022 at swasthyasathi.gov.in
- Then, go to the option to log into the website. This option is available at the right corner of the home page.
- After that, you will see a new window on your device’s screen.
- Here, you will have to fill in all your details.
- Then, create your username and password. Make sure to note these details somewhere. So that, you will not forget them.
- Lastly, click on the submit tab.
- You can now log into the website with your username and password.
Swasthya Sathi Prakalpa Registration 2022
The procedure to log into the website is already elaborated on above. Now let us instruct you about online registration. If you want to register under the Swasthya Sathi scheme. Then, follow the below steps.
This procedure is for the new Swasthya Sathi card registration. So, go through the procedure very carefully. However, we will provide you with the link for all other registration forms also.
- Firstly, go to the official website of Swasthya Sathi Scheme 2022. The link to open the website is swasthyasathi.gov.in.
- After that, the main interface of the website will open before you.
- Then, find the option to apply online in the main menu bar. Click on this option to get a drop-down menu. This menu will contain various forms as shown in the below image:
- Next, select the fourth option from that list. This is the option for new registration under the Swasthya Sathi scheme.
- Then, an application form will open on another tab. Fill in all the required details in this form.
- Following this, attach all the necessary documents along with your form.
- Lastly, submit your form after checking all the details one more time.
- You have successfully registered under the Swasthya Sathi Scheme 2022. After that, you will receive a registration number. Kindly save this number for future use.
Important links & PDF Download
Contact Details (Helpline)
In this article, we have provided you with all the important details about Swasthya Sathi Scheme. However, if you are still facing any problems then you can write us in the comment section. Moreover, you can visit the official website of this scheme. Lastly, if nothing helps you then you can contact the concerned authorities. They will resolve your issue and queries. You can communicate to them using the contact details below;
- Official Website – swasthyasathi.gov.in
- Swasthya Sathi helpline number – 18003455384