Tnvelaivaaippu Scheme Renewal |TN Employment Exchange Login
The chief minister of Tamilnadu has decided to release the employment scheme for students. Tamilnadu government has had an incentive to transform the lives of a student by producing jobs and help the student to get jobs. A Portal will be provided to all students where students can register themselves. Students will access the online Tnvelaivaaippu employment exchange portal from anywhere. Easy process government has to set to obtain more students during registration. Students can get more jobs on the behalf of their skills and experience. Follow all process that is given below for flawless registration.
Tnvelaivaaippu Online Registration Process
if you want to know tnvelaivaaippu registration process you will kindly follow the below steps for flawless registration.
- The first step is to visit the Official Website to know the registration process.
- As soon as you click on the link official website will be shown before you.
- There would some options available but you have to select a new User ID Registration link.
- A new webpage will present in front of you in which you have to agree with all policies of the Department of Employment and training.
- After that registration form will appear before you.
- You need to fill in basic information regarding registration like name, gender, email, password, adhaar card number, father name, date of birth, etc.
- After filling in the information click on save.
- Now you are a registered person under this scheme.
Application Procedure On employment Exchange Portal
To apply under the Tnvelaivaaippu employment exchange portal, kindly follow the below steps. I would make you understand step by step.
- Visit the Official Website by clicking the given link.
- A portal page will appear in front of you with basic details.
- you will face a login page where you have to input your user name and password.
- select your district.
- Enter all information with all details.
- To save the application form click on submit button.
- Email id will receive an acknowledgment slip of your registration.
- Interview-related information and other details contain an acknowledgment slip.
- This acknowledgment slip will help you in the future.
- After completing this process you have to submit the required documents within 15 days to the employment authority.
- After some days employment exchange registration card will be issued by the authority to the relevant applicant.
- This card will use in the future so keep it safe.
The renewal procedure can turn into an easy procedure if you follow the below-provided steps. Procedure steps link this:-
- Visit the official website by clicking here.
- a page will appear in front of you where you have to give all login-related information.
- Renew link will easily found. you have to click on it to complete the process.
- Input user name and password.
- Give all information that is asked by the renewal form.
- Click on submit button.
- This is a way of the renewal procedure.
Updating Profile Procedure
Update profile is a too essential part to get jobs because most job providers see current update profile. I have given you all steps for update profile under the Tnvelaivaaippu employment exchange portal.
- In the first place official website for update the profile.
- Tnvelaivaaippu employment exchange portal’s page will display.
- Click on the update profile link.
- Now you have to give the user name and password.
- when you give the correct user name and password, your profile will display.
- Whatever changes you want to make you can do now.
- After changes, you have to click on save.
Full List Of Exchange Codes
You can find all exchange codes here.
|Code Of Exchange||Description Of Exchange||Exchange Code||Exchange Description|
|CBR||Office of the Regional Deputy Director (Employment)- Coimbatore||CDC||Coaching-cum-Guidance Centre for SC/ST-Coimbatore|
|CHD||District Employment Office- Ariyalur||CHU||District Employment Office (Unskilled)-Chennai|
|CHD||Professional and Executive Employment Office-Chennai||CHG||Head Office- Chennai|
|CHT||District Employment Office(Technical Personnel).-Chennai||CHS||District Employment Office Special Employment Office for Physically Handicapped-Chennai|
|CUD||District Employment Office-Cuddalore||DGD||District Employment Office-Dindigul|
|CUC||Coaching-cum-Guidance center for SC/ST-Cuddalore||NGD||District Employment Office-Kanyakumari|
|CHR||Regional Deputy Director Office-Chennai||CHP||Professional and Executive Employment Office-Chennai|
|ERD||District Employment Office-Erode||DRD||District Employment Office-Dharmapuri|
|KRD||District Employment Office-Krishnagiri||KPD||District Employment Office-Kancheepuram|
|SGD||District Employment Office-Sivaganga||PRD||District Employment Office –Perambalur|
|TCC||Coaching-cum-Guidance center -Trichy||RPD||District Employment Office-Ramanathapuram|
|TCD||District Employment Office-Trichy||TCR||The Regional Deputy Director (Employment)-Trichy|
|MDD||District Employment Office-Madurai||NKD||District Employment Office-Namakkal|
|KRD||District Employment Office-Karur||MDP||Professional and Executive Employment Branch Office-Madurai|
|MDD||The Regional Deputy Director (Employment) Office-Madurai||NDP||District Employment Office-Nagapattinam|
|RPD||District Employment Office-Pudukottai||SLD||District Employment Office-Salem|
|THD||District Employment Office-Theni||TJD||District Employment Office-Thanjavur|
|TND||District Employment Office-Thiruvannamalai||TNC||Coaching-cum-Guidance Centre-Thirunelveli|
|UGV||Special Vocational Guidance Centre for SC/ST-Nilgiris||VLC||Coaching-cum-Guidance Centre for SC/ST-Vellore|
|VLD||District Employment Office-Vellore||VPD||District Employment Office-Villupuram|
|TND||District Employment Office-Thirunelveli||TRD||District Employment Office-Thiruvarur|
|TPD||District Employment Office-Tiruppur||TTD||District Employment Office-Tuticorin|
|TVD||District Employment Office-Thiruvallur||UGD||District Employment Office-Nilgiris|
|ARD||District Employment Office-Ariyalur||CBD||District Employment Office-Coimbatore|
|VRD||District Employment Office-Virudhunagar||–||–|
Tnvelaivaaippu Procedure to login
- The login process is very easy just you have to visit the official website of Tnvelaivaaippu.
- Click on the candidate login button to redirect the login form.
- Now you have to give some formation regarding login like gender, exchange, year, registration number, user id, user name, etc.
- If you fill correct details, Definitely you will log in.
Offline for TN Employment Exchange Procedure
- Find an employment exchange office near your area.
- Carry all documents before going office.
- ask for the application form to fill up.
- fill all information correctly.
- Attach required documents as per the demand of the application form.
- Submit this application to the employment exchange office.
- Do not enter any incorrect Do not try to enter any false information.
- Postgraduates students have to follow the concerned regional office.
- A registered candidate can update their profile like job experience, or qualification.
- From the date of registration, you will have to Renewal Application after 3 years.
Check Grievance Procedure
- To register your grievance you have to go to the visit official website to register Grievance.
- You will see the new page after Clicking the official website.
- Click on the “grievance redressal” option.
- The application form will present before you.
- You have to some details regarding Grievance like:-
- Email id
- Registration Number
- Mobile number
- Click on submit Button after finish this process.
- Now your Grievance Application process complete.
I have explained all details about the Department of Employment and training. But still, you feel trouble regarding this scheme, you can contact the below number.
- Contact Number = 44-22500124
- Email = email@example.com